What's new

Airblue Sharing "FTP service"

tkmedt

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem I hope you can answer me. I have installed Airblue Sharing on my Iphone 4g IOS 5.1 and it works fine when I send files but when I try to send files from my pc (windows consumer preview OR Windows XP) to my iphone I get this error message "FTP service not found on the target device", so please anyone could help me???? Thanks in advance.

Your PC proabably does not have bluetooth sharing capabilities. Most PCs don't.

I find it is much easier to just plug in my phone and open i-FunBox, iTools, or iSpirit when transferring files between iPhone and my PC

Thanks for your reply but my pc has bluetooth capabilities I usually use it to send. I just sent a file to my nokia phone but i cant send it to the iPhone so plz any ideas?????

tkmedt said:
Thanks for your reply but my pc has bluetooth capabilities I usually use it to send. I just sent a file to my nokia phone but i cant send it to the iPhone so plz any ideas?????

Okay. Luck you.lol. A lot of PC's do not have that.

Any way, you just simply be able to open the Device Manager on your computer via the Control Panel
Click on Devices
Then click "Add Device"

Make sure Bluetooth is on in yo phone and shows "now discoverable" before clicking "Add Device" on your computer.

This should pair your iPhone with your computer.

But it may not work simply because your iPhone was designed to paired with a Mac, not. Windows. Probably why it was no problem pairing your Nokia with it.

Ok. everything you said I have done it already I can pair iphone with my pc by they way I could send from the same pc to the iphone before but I dont know what happened. it could be the new version of Airblue Sharing???? I dont know.

tkmedt said:
Ok. everything you said I have done it already I can pair iphone with my pc by they way I could send from the same pc to the iphone before but I dont know what happened. it could be the new version of Airblue Sharing???? I dont know.

Okay,,....I see now.

Perhaps just try reinstalling Airblue Sharing.