What's new

Problems copying photo's Iphone/PC/ICloud

pnaylor

Reaction score
In my PC's Windows 10 Pictures folder there is a ICloud photo one with 3 categories namely Download/Shared/Upload, when I want to copy some of these images to my Iphone I receive the message "Cannot Copy Item" device has either stopped or not responding. Yet my Iphone is recognised in Itunes as well as File Explorer. Also the "Send to Iphone" will not respond. I find the ICloud site (App for Windows download) is basically a static page and cannot be used for viewing files (only their size) I am now very confused as to what to do.

Attachments

• Photo Transfer.JPG
    Photo Transfer.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 540
You have to tell iTunes which directory to use for photos then sync your photos to get them on your phone. Unless something has drastically changed you can't just drag photos to your phone from your PC or MAC

You have to tell iTunes which directory to use for photos then sync your photos to get them on your phone. Unless something has drastically changed you can't just drag photos to your phone from your PC or MAC
When I click on photo's in ITune all I see is a message "Icloud Photos is on , Iphone can access photos in Icloud photos can be downloaded to your device etc.etc" however I cannot see any photos when I access Icloud, only hte ones in Icloud under "My Pictures" on my PC.