What's new

100% Water Damage Fix?

That's the simple answer. Nothing is guaranteed when your doing it yourself.

May need to bite the bullet and buy another phone

if it could be fixed by a tech there's still no guarantees,it would probably not be worth it,as Darkstar says it may be better to buy another phone.

Yes there is solution: simply put the sank iphone or water damaged one in the rice( raw rice) and after a day the rice will do the rest with 100 percent guarantee if it is just water damaged

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 2

Yes there is solution: simply put the sank iphone or water damaged one in the rice( raw rice) and after a day the rice will do the rest with 100 percent guarantee if it is just water damaged

No.... There'll still be corrosion still in the device, and some parts will cease to function or make it impossible to function.

the dry rice does sometimes help but it's wrong to say it's guaranteed,a phone that has been wet needs to be in rice for at least a week and shouldn't be turned on,i think this remedy is too late for the OP.