What's new

Zynga game registration problem

Bigdave

Reaction score
When i try and register for both Street racing & Mafia wars i enter a username, then pick a type of player, then enter my real name, read the rules then when i click next it makes me start all over again.

Iv'e tried rebooting the iphone un and then re-installing the game still to no avail, iv'e looked at the comments on the game via the app store and ive seen loads of people with the exact same problem with it... any solution yet??

Ty in advance

Bigdave said:
When i try and register for both Street racing & Mafia wars i enter a username, then pick a type of player, then enter my real name, read the rules then when i click next it makes me start all over again.

Iv'e tried rebooting the iphone un and then re-installing the game still to no avail, iv'e looked at the comments on the game via the app store and ive seen loads of people with the exact same problem with it... any solution yet??

Ty in advance

Contact the developer.

Bigdave said:

Ty in advance

Contact the developer.

I have 3 weeks ago but to no avail, no replies from any of my emails.. pathetic in my view. :S

Zynga is pathetically notorious in responding to any cries and pleas for help! Their customer service stinks... and I'm speaking from long time, personal experience.

Zynga is pathetically notorious in responding to any cries and pleas for help! Their customer service stinks... and I'm speaking from long time, personal experience.

Its a joke considering how much money their making from farmville etc..
you would have thought if your getting your main source of income from the internet you'd use the same method to keep your customers/users happy.

But apparently this isnt the case as they obv dont care. *edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

Its a joke considering how much money their making from farmville etc..
you would have thought if your getting your main source of income from the internet you'd use the same method to keep your customers/users happy.

But apparently this isnt the case as they obv dont give a damn

Agreed! Since people keep spending money on Zynga games, they don't have to care. Rotten-Arrogant-Zynga-Jerks!:mad:

Last edited: