What's new

Yup. I'm New

Scottysize

Reaction score
I'm coming from "The Darkside". I've had Android phones since the D1. I've owned Android tablets since the ASUS Transformer. After picking up an iPad last year, I can say that it just works. That's what I'm looking for in a phone now. One that just works. Don't know how active I'll be, but I'll be cruising the site reading up on things. I do consider myself knowledgeable with iOS, so it won't be a huge issue to swap. I made the swap to a Macbook Pro years ago and love it. Not sure how I'll like the iPhone5.

Anyway, that's me.

I'm coming from "The Darkside". I've had Android phones since the D1. I've owned Android tablets since the ASUS Transformer. After picking up an iPad last year, I can say that it just works. That's what I'm looking for in a phone now. One that just works. Don't know how active I'll be, but I'll be cruising the site reading up on things. I do consider myself knowledgeable with iOS, so it won't be a huge issue to swap. I made the swap to a Macbook Pro years ago and love it. Not sure how I'll like the iPhone5.

Anyway, that's me.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Thank you!
Welcome to our community!

Thank you!

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!!! :) :) :)

Thank you all. I'm just about done setting it up. Had to go get an iPad mini today because my Nexus 7 wouldn't connect to the Hotspot :(

You'll like the iP5 a lot, just like I like my Galaxy S4 (and my other 2 iPhones) a lot. It's all in the beholder's eye....

You'll like the iP5 a lot, just like I like my Galaxy S4 (and my other 2 iPhones) a lot. It's all in the beholder's eye....
The S4 is wayyyyy to big for me. Bigger is not always better. I can understand why people want a little more real estate with the iPhone, but Samsung is taking it to an extreme.

By the way, I know I stated that I am not new to iOS. I've been slowly swapping out all my devices for Apple for about 6 years now. I started with a Macbook Pro. Then an Apple TV. Then I purchased a Mac Mini to replace my in-house server. Then I upgraded to the new Macbook Pro. I tried an iPhone 4, but wasn't really happy with the limited ability, so I switched back to Android. Then I purchased an iPad4 to use at work. My two latest purchases round out all my devices... the iPhone 5 and iPad Mini. So, I'm now all in.