Yo Yo Yo. Yo? Yo.

indyrenter317

New Member
Hello all,

I've had my iphone4 since it's release. I'm no tech guru (understated), but I certainly enjoy using the ever-growing abundance of new technological wonders that inundate our modern world society.

I have a problem with my phone that I find perplexing, but I'm sure has a mind-numbingly simple solution that I'm just not intuitive enough to decipher. I take a large amount of photos with my phone, and have a few albums that I update and load. As we know, the memory fills up. Despite the fact that I erase photos and albums from my phone, the memory space never returns. I'm to the point where the summary page indicates that I'm using 10g of space, impossible with only several hund pics.

Give me clue?
thanks in advance
 
Hello all,

I've had my iphone4 since it's release. I'm no tech guru (understated), but I certainly enjoy using the ever-growing abundance of new technological wonders that inundate our modern world society.

I have a problem with my phone that I find perplexing, but I'm sure has a mind-numbingly simple solution that I'm just not intuitive enough to decipher. I take a large amount of photos with my phone, and have a few albums that I update and load. As we know, the memory fills up. Despite the fact that I erase photos and albums from my phone, the memory space never returns. I'm to the point where the summary page indicates that I'm using 10g of space, impossible with only several hund pics.

Give me clue?
thanks in advance
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App


Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?


iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules




poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

 

Latest posts

Back
Top