What's new

Yes! The Apple Watch can be Worn on the Left or Right Wrist

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
Apple-Watch-steel-case-milanese-loop.jpg
Yesterday, Apple introduced us to a new line of products, the long-rumored Apple Watch. As our brains process all of the fantastic new technology that will soon be in our hands, we can't help but ponder deeper details about the company's future smartwatch.

One question on some folks minds is whether or not the Apple Watch can be used on either wrist. Well lefties need not to worry as an Apple spokesperson confirmed with Business Insider that the Apple Watch can be worn on the left arm or the right arm.

Although Apple's website doesn't specifically list this feature, a few photos on the site show the device wron on both wrists as well. The spokesperson confirmed that one of the first things the Apple Watch asks during the initial setup is whether the user is right-handed or left-handed.

The Apple Watch, previously rumored to be called the iWatch, will be releasing in early-2015, as stated by Apple during the keynote. The device will start at $349 and will be available in three different models, six finishes, two models, and a choice from eighteen bands.

I think this is one of the most over looked things the AppleWatch can do. I like this concept.

I wear watches on my left wrist. I'll certainly find a way to afford this new iWatch from Apple.

I wear watches on my left wrist as well. Good to know.