What's new

Yahoo mail stopped updating since Monday on my 5s

retired in 2001

Reaction score
Yahoo mail stopped sending me my emails on Monday.I have uninstalled yahoo and then reinstall yahoo soft and hard boot.When I go into yahoo on my iPhone 5s on the bottom its says last update on Sunday help!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, welcome to iPhoneForums!

This seems to be a problem with Yahoo again. If possible, use the Yahoo Email app until this is sorted by Yahoo, hopefully it will work better with the account.

Just as info for you, I also use Yahoo email, as an exchange account, not thru the Yahoo mail app. I am getting new emails, in fact, just checked my phone after an afternoon on shopping w/the girls. 15 new emails. So your issue is not universal. I hope you figure it out.

While Yahoo works for some of us, me too, I've seen many complaints like the one retired in 2001 posted, and a map showing the outages, covering large parts of the U. S. A., Europe and Australia.

There have been quite a few problems with Yahoo recently, this would be just another one.

@retired in 2001
Here's a link to take a look at the settings: Mail Settings Lookup - Apple Support
It will show the correct entries when setting up the account on the iPhone.

Maybe this will help solving your problem.

Thanks for all of the replies yahoo finally started working Sunday afternoon will keep in mind about the email app!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to hear it's working again. Hopefully you won't have to experience this again.