What's new

yahoo email not recognized

Voidchaser

Reaction score
Yahoo just did some big revamp of their email service and now the default email app on the iphone says it cannot connect apple.gmap.yahoo.com (or something to that extent). I tried deleting it and then adding it again but I get the same error. I had to download the yahoo mail app now just to get it to work right; anyone else have this problem?

Stone

I'm researching this for a co-worker that is experiencing the same issue. Thanks for the tip on the app.

the worst part which I just noticed is that I lost all the notes I had under the yahoo email; one of which was a story I've been working on for weeks ACK!
The yahoo email app works perfect but I don't like having a redundant email client; just takes up more space.
Been looking online for how to bring back lost notes and they all seem to involve getting some third party application which seem kinda sketchy.
If anybody has advice on how to get Notes back it would help. I've looked at the notes on my yahoo email on the browser and it's competely empty so I'm a little upset at this.
One of those facepalm kinda days.