What's new

XTRUCASE - "World's first slider frame case... available for the iPhone 4 and 4S"

mrtoweleeeie

Reaction score
Did anybody pick up the new XTRUCASE DUO in Pearl White? Tell me what you know about it? I heard it's not anodized and has a Hard UV Coating that is even stronger than anodizing.

Yay!! It's my first real post and it's something i have...sorta...I have it in matte Silver ^^ How do we post pictures on this forum? i would show you but i don't know how to.

Cheers :)

Looks this is one of my old post from a month or two back

I ended up picking up the Chrome for me and a Pearl White for my wife

We love them both... no issues whatsoever and didn't shell out $150.00 each

couldn't be happier...

was thinking of picking up other colors so I can mix and match them around

There's a bunch of reviews on the net

Hope this helps!

Yay!! It's my first real post and it's something i have...sorta...I have it in matte Silver ^^ How do we post pictures on this forum? i would show you but i don't know how to.

Cheers :)
so easy,it is here
e8fvhEIgvh8vkyRJPB6vYlHzIksozDZy6Iiya4t8v8H0QoiSUQriCQRrSCSRLSCSJK83VQv8n8d0QoiSUQriCQRrSCSRLSCSBLRCiJJRCuIJBGtIJJEtIJIEtEKIklEK4gkEa0gkkS0gkgS0QoiSUQriCQRrSCSRLSCSBLRCiJJRCuIJBGtIJJEtIJIkv8FLo9YGRGDJHEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
and this button.
1jD1e88QP2gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Hey Thanks for the help!!

So i figured it out and below are pics of my setup on my iphone 4S! I have a chrome xtrucase but i plan on getting another one with a Lucky Lab spectra wrap. Looks dope together. saw it on another thread!

Attachments

• $P1030571.jpg
    $P1030571.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 514