What's new

WSJ: Apple to Release 2 iPhone Models with Bigger Displays; Will Ditch the Plastic Ca

Yea it'd be great. Apple gotta go for at least 5" screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I have big Hands I'm hoping they make a bigger Phone but I don't want anything as big as the Samsung Note...
I think they should just start selling 2 sizes that way we'll all be Happy...

Since I have big Hands I'm hoping they make a bigger Phone but I don't want anything as big as the Samsung Note...
I think they should just start selling 2 sizes that way we'll all be Happy...

Agreed, they need to maintain two sizes.. I'll stop buying the iPhone if they get any bigger.

I really don't think there will be any huge jumps in size, 4.7-5.0 would be nice but who knows with Apple, When you think that they went from the 3.5 of the 4s to to 4.0 with iPhone 5 that wasn't a big increase, I still think though that this will be the year when they give us a nice big screen.....Well.... bigger at any rate, I can't see that they will trot out yet another phone with a 4.0 screen.

I'll just leave this here..

Attachments

• $too_big.jpg
    $too_big.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 373
I guess if it is another model that us available as well as existing sizes then it is good to have a choice. Some will prefer it and some won't, as long as it is not the only option then great!