What's new

WSJ: Apple to Release 2 iPhone Models with Bigger Displays; Will Ditch the Plastic Ca

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It seems that iPhones with bigger screens are inevitable and we have previously covered plenty of stories on this matter, here are only a few: Analyst Believes Apple Will Launch the iPhone 6 with a 4.8

Read more...

I agree, it is inevitable, Apple must know this is what customers want.

These will be the worst selling iPhones ever. This is NOT what most customers want.

A 5.7 screen would be too big but certainly at least 4.7 would be welcome.

I guess that depends on who you're talking to. If they kept a smaller option that would be great for those of use who are happy with the present size.

I need a 4.7 to be happy lol

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I gave up my HTC Evo 4G, with its 4.3 inch screen, for the iPhone 4S and found that I was very happy with it. If Apple do release a larger screen device I hope they keep the smaller devices, like the iPhone 5, active. I really don't want a larger screen, that's what the iPad mini is for.

I have 12hrs shifts and it gets boring on night shift.. Reading on a 4 inch phone blows... I cant carry a mini around all day. So a note 2 or s4 size is perfect..

All my friends complained the note 2 was to big.. Now they all have them.. Within 2 days your used to it

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

A very interesting article. People do like to get caught up in the rumor mill. It doesn't happen 'til it happens. Thanks for posting!

I like the concept ,there should be a larger one to meet that gap and than the regular 4inch one to meet the demands of those who prefer that size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that should've been done vs iPhone 5c BUT the 5c maybe what sets the gap for the bigger screens ,who knows just my imagination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumours always abound before a new iPhone is released but regardless of what is said or thought the fact is Apple will go bigger with the next iPhone, Customers want a bigger screen and this year they will get one of that i am sure.....Of course we won't know how big until Apple want us to know, thats always the way.

I don't agree that larger phones from Apple are inevitable at all. Rumors are just that, and many of these are just recirculated from the guys who got it wrong last time.

I think a smaller iPad could easily happen, but I don't see Apple making a phone that doesn't fit front jeans pockets.