What's new

Would you buy Apple shares instead of iPhone 4S?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
apple-stock-money.png

In an age when Apple followers seem to be growing in numbers with each day that passes, we come to wonder just how much we would earn if instead of buying an iPhone, an iPad or an iPod, we’d invest in company shares. Apple has had a steady growth ever since it was founded and has kept a habit of “swallowing” a company per year for the past 25 years as well as launch a new product generation at the same frequency. Unlike some other companies, such as Microsoft and Google, who have bought dozens of small companies in only half a decade, Apple’s steady increase make the company seem like a safe long-term investment.

For example, according to a growth sheet, if you had invested the $5,000 you would have paid for a PowerBook G3 in 1997 in Apple shares you would have had a matured investment of a whoping $400,000. The same goes for the 5GB iPod released back in October 2001 for $399. If you had invested that amount in shares you’d now have $15,000 in your account.

We know, we’re making the same “why didn’t I do that?” faces, but the fact with shares and stock investments is that you almost never know for a fact which way the market is gonna go. We have to admit, though, that Apple seems like a sure-way to get some money for you 401k retirement plan.

Source: MainDevice.com

Ahaaa... I just want to say, this pic is very lovely , cute.

i live in dubai and i'm interested in apple shares but i can not buy it from here
anyone knows how i can buy it????