What's new

Wonky G-Mail probs

rarebreed

Reaction score
Hello, when I've been opening my gmail on my 4s stock the gmail will 80% of the time update and let me do the normal stuff then 20% of time it will say "cannot get mail" username or password is incorrect. The kicker is I know I've never changed it .. And why if it works the day before , not a day later ? Then I'll go and make sure the name and password are correct and it will give same error message.. Then work agian

rarebreed said:
Hello, when I've been opening my gmail on my 4s stock the gmail will 80% of the time update and let me do the normal stuff then 20% of time it will say "cannot get mail" username or password is incorrect. The kicker is I know I've never changed it .. And why if it works the day before , not a day later ? Then I'll go and make sure the name and password are correct and it will give same error message.. Then work agian

Does this to me every once in a while. Not often but it has and does. I just wait and go back later and it's fine :) crazy

Guess its just one of those things..lol

Dang that's strange.. I haven't had it happen to me yet. I'm on a jailbrkn 5.0.1 4s.
I can't think of EVER having a problem with Gmail thru the stock app. It most definatley is NOT "one of those things."

Last edited:
Okay.. Well I have no if location or connection can cause it or what but it is odd, oh and I have to clarify , it's not the Gmail app, I set up my gmail on the 4s mail