What's new

Winterboard themes not working properly?

zeneleven

Reaction score
Guys, my iphone 4 ios 5.1.1, jailbroken snowbreeze 2.9.5, cydia working properly, but why is that when im using winterboard themes, some icons dont change, lockscreen and its background doesnt change, even the menu screen background also remains the same, (only some icons changes). SBsettings i guess its working properly. so far, winterboard is my only problem. i already tried to uninstall and install it again, but still the same. What might be the problem? Thanks in advance.

Are the themes compatible with your iOS? Some themes don't change all the icons, download theme icon maker for that.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

It seems like only dedicated to winterboard theme to install

how do i check if the theme is compatible to my ios? where can i download theme maker?

how do i check if the theme is compatible to my ios? where can i download theme maker?
You can install ThemeIconMaker from Cydia. AFAIK, there isn't a theme maker. you can download one of the complete themes and start changing images (.png files) to your liking, that's what I did.

Maybe i used the wrong theme.. because when i tried Truxe HD theme, a purchased one, everything is perfect.. worth it spending.. thanks guys.. ill try to explore the themeiconmaker..