What's new

window shopping!!

iCrank

Reaction score
why does it feel like I am a avid window shopper? I spend a good amount of time looking through the app store for the next big app. I use a prepaid visa online and usually make weekly $10 deposits onto it. so yeah I browse through the app for the purchase that week. there should be a wishlist to keep all the favorites. what do you guys/girls think?

why does it feel like I am a avid window shopper? I spend a good amount of time looking through the app store for the next big app. I use a prepaid visa online and usually make weekly $10 deposits onto it. so yeah I browse through the app for the purchase that week. there should be a wishlist to keep all the favorites. what do you guys/girls think?

Agree, they should include a wishlist or favorite list in the app store, but what i do is writing down apps that i like or wish to buy in future in my phone note application, kind of troubles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true that's a simple fix. it would feel better to have an in app selection though.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

At least you can do it though iTunes. Would be nice feature to have in the app store.

I know it would be great to have in store. I hate wasting paper.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Bump. Apple needs to create a wish list.

Last edited:
This is not really a solution, but why, if you see an app you like, don't you just scroll down and click on "Tell a Friend" and send yourself an email so you will have a record of the apps you want to dl. Just a thought.

iris4 said:
This is not really a solution, but why, if you see an app you like, don't you just scroll down and click on "Tell a Friend" and send yourself an email so you will have a record of the apps you want to dl. Just a thought.

Thats a good thought.