What's new

Wifi App?!

dlo

Reaction score
I know MyWiFi is an option, but because I I have iOS 5, I cannot JB my phone just yet even then I'm not sure since I am using Gevey SIM And had issues before. Just wondering if there is a legal app that I can be referred to. I know the chances are slim but then I figured I would give it a shot anyways.

Any help is appreciated!

No legal app from the apps store doing that. You need to jailbreak.

bab2010 said:
No legal app from the apps store doing that. You need to jailbreak.

Not true there was an app that hit the market last month called paymesucker that allowed hidden tethering within the app.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Not true there was an app that hit the market last month called paymesucker that allowed hidden tethering within the app.

إيكرانك...المسطرة
Really? and that "Paymesucker" app in in the apps store? which country's Apps store? and can you please upload some screenshot of that app while you finding it in the apps store? Thanks in advance.

bab2010 said:
Really? and that "Paymesucker" app in in the apps store? which country's Apps store? and can you please upload some screenshot of that app while you finding it in the apps store? Thanks in advance.

It was in the US store last month. Don't think it's still there. I posted this as well here's the link

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-app-announcements-21/warned-paymesucker-23601/

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Ah okey, but it's not in the US apps store anyway because I just check about it. So is there any other alternative for the PO?

Well that sucks I just want to be able to tether my net on my phone for my iPad it would be a nice feature to have....and I don't live in the states and I know Verizon has it on their iPhones :(

Sent from my iPad 2 White 32GB WiFi using iPF.net