What's new

Widget Like Icon on your iPhone

No disrespect to the OP or anyone else on this thread but I don't trust it. You have to give it your password prior to it installing? Maybe just me but if you look at the Bluetooth one it actually brings up the screen shot of the creators phone, including serial number. One thinks does the creator also get a screenshot of yours via the password? Sceptic that I am

iHolophyte

Things like this is why admin has closed this thread until further investigation.

iPhone4SVerizon said:
thts the point.

Cute!
It's opening up to my settings instead of giving me the option to download!

Clearer?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I used it this morning......created and Installed sound and Bluetooth icons. Worked fine and haven't had any issues with my phone in relation to the install.

No disrespect to the OP or anyone else on this thread but I don't trust it. You have to give it your password prior to it installing? Maybe just me but if you look at the Bluetooth one it actually brings up the screen shot of the creators phone, including serial number. One thinks does the creator also get a screenshot of yours via the password? Sceptic that I am

iHolophyte

If you know what is profile installation in iPhone, then you would understand why it's asking for your password. The Mac OS do the same when installing some softwares. There is nothing to be afraid of IMO

If you know what is profile installation in iPhone, then you would understand why it's asking for your password. The Mac OS do the same when installing some softwares. There is nothing to be afraid of IMO

Good to know...yeah, i have been using these profiles since November last year...no issues...love it! The developer seems legit too.

thank you for the site! I have an iPhone 4s 5.0.1 and it works perfectly.