What's new

Who all is playing Pokemon Go?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems like everyone on my FB is playing it... who here is playing it?

It's not yet available in Canada so I'm unable to try it out at the moment.

Hopefully they will get the server load issues fixed up soon and they'll open it up for everyone.

I got it and my cousin has so we have been doing my mums head in going to pokestops and going on about pokemon.

Not me. I don't like Pokemon. I never understand people playing this game. Its bad app and pokemon is bored! People need to get their life together to spend time with friends, family, and nature. Not glue their eyes on the screen all the time! DISGUSTING! Sorry about my English.

This is likely to be first of many games that people get hooked on. Remember all those kids toys that people went mad to have? Well this is same sort of thing only difference is its on mobiles instead of being a toy. With way mobiles have updated from the basic black and white, then simple colour, to camera and video, then touch screens. Is it really surprising this has happened?

Just about everyone has a mobile and you can do nearly everything you want on them.

Haha, Pokemon Go. Pokemon came out after I was adult, so I had no desire to play this, although my kids, nieces and nephews really got into it, so one day on a trip me and my brother in law took to go visit my other brother in law (his brother), we all loaded it up and played for a couple days. Since we stayed at a hotel, we played while walking to dinner at Dennys, played at Dennys, in the hotel, etc. It was fun for a few days. Seating lady at Dennys laughed (we're all in our 40's) and askied if we were playing Pokemon Go. We said yeah, and she said let me sit you in the corner there, there's a Pikachu over there. I guess it was kind of rare. Kids were excited when we got home that I had a Pikachu :D Never played again though. There's one of the tournament places right across the street from my house, but I was too low level to survive it.

Pokémon Go is awesome. I can play it better now since I have a iPhone. I was doing it for a bit on my iPad borrowing off a hotspot that someone let me use.