What's new

White iphone 4 will we get it?

Majestic

Reaction score
Well I'm up for a upgrade and love the look the iphone 4 and want it in white. with all the talk about the iphone 5 maybe delayed and might look different plus the fact that I don't have any patience any chance we will see the white 4 on verizon?

I just looked at our equipment guide and it still only shows the black version... However If you go to an apple store they already have it on their tags that it will be available in the spring. So it's safe to assume they will release it for both AT&T and Verizon. But I'm waiting on bigshoulderdevices.com to release their clear case verison for the ViP4. I love the look of it!

i think ifixyouri.com has white verizon glass replacement.

ive thought about trying it but i want the clear stuff from bigshoulder as well

Yea they do I believe too, but bigshoulder has the whole thing, front and back, and the reviews I read say they are the best. But it sucks that the ViP4 has different prongs or else we could use the ones they have up there now. But I check everyday, they said it'll be about 3 weeks

I finally ordered my white kit last week after much research. The guy i ordered it from has a lot of different colors.
ImageShack(TM) slideshow

When you put the kit on wuold you mind taking a few pics and PM'ing them to me? I want to see how it looks and fits. I would be willing to call that guy you used if I see its a good fit...

I finally ordered my white kit last week after much research. The guy i ordered it from has a lot of different colors.
ImageShack(TM) slideshow

When you put the kit on wuold you mind taking a few pics and PM'ing them to me? I want to see how it looks and fits. I would be willing to call that guy you used if I see its a good fit...

Not a problem at all. Im hoping to have the kit by the end of the week. As soon as i do, and convert it, i will post pics and info. Also will PM you. I did a lot of research and spoke to many people selling these kits before i decided to go with this one.