What's new

White iphne 4 cases

SantosPharmD

Reaction score
Got my hands on a white iPhone 4. I definitely want a case for it but don't know which current cases available right now would actually fit this phone.

I heard it was slightly thicker than the black iPhone 4 so certain cases with precision cuts would NOT fit this at all.

I also heard the Otterbox defender series would fit but I do not really want to add all that bulk. Something thin or even bumpers would be ok. My limit would be $100 on a case.

Any white iPhone 4 users out there with cases on there phones?

Please shed some light on which cases will actually fit the phone.

Thank you iPF.net! 

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Got my hands on a white iPhone 4. I definitely want a case for it but don't know which current cases available right now would actually fit this phone.

I heard it was slightly thicker than the black iPhone 4 so certain cases with precision cuts would NOT fit this at all.

I also heard the Otterbox defender series would fit but I do not really want to add all that bulk. Something thin or even bumpers would be ok. My limit would be $100 on a case.

Any white iPhone 4 users out there with cases on there phones?

Please shed some light on which cases will actually fit the phone.

Thank you iPF.net! 

i got a white leather slip case for my 4s from carphone warehouse.

Cases protect the phone but I hate having a case on any of my phones
i know,its a shame to cover up the lovely 4s,thats why i went slip case with back and front protectors,that way i still see my 4s.

@Poisonivy

How do you like that white leather slip case?

@Poisonivy

How do you like that white leather slip case?

its ok,the phone is slightly smaller so it slides out easily,i used the lift out pulley thing to make a tab that fastens over the top and i personised it with a black leather apple,there are photos on this forum.