What's new

Which games should i get for my 4S?

iPhoneTibster said:
Modern Combat 3 came out today? Maybe it was Modern Combat 2 I was referring to. I'd download it if I had Wi-Fi since HSDPA isn't fast enough apparently. :) I still have 57 gigs left for these games. Haha!



Get it buddy. It's so good

I too got a 64 4s and have been trying a ton of games. Nothing comes close to grand prix story and game dev story.

bel667 said:
I too got a 64 4s and have been trying a ton of games. Nothing comes close to grand prix story and game dev story.

You got to get gangsters rio and echoc

limorla said:
I am a huge fan of Poker. you have the option to play free or real money poker on your iPhone with new applications and even trough your browser. Edited by Moderator

Not a pocket fan bud. Lok

Last edited by a moderator:
ectopudding said:
Well.. Sorry to tell you, but the most intense game will be launched December 1st for iPhone 4S only - Infinity Blade 2, and that's pretty much the best you'll get.

If that doesn't fit into your perfect image of 'intense games', not sure what else will. Then again, it is only just an iPhone, and ranked only in the 37th percentile of all gaming devices, and you're not gonna get much out of your iPhone in the gaming world. If you want really intense / gory games, i'd stick with PS3.

Best of luck with your search. ;-)

It is getting launched on iPad 2 as well

Sent from my iPad 2 White 32GB WiFi using iPF.net