What's new

Which games should i get for my 4S?

sekelani said:
Yeah buddy I have beaten it on my iPhone 4 and iPad 2

Well.. Sorry to tell you, but the most intense game will be launched December 1st for iPhone 4S only - Infinity Blade 2, and that's pretty much the best you'll get.

If that doesn't fit into your perfect image of 'intense games', not sure what else will. Then again, it is only just an iPhone, and ranked only in the 37th percentile of all gaming devices, and you're not gonna get much out of your iPhone in the gaming world. If you want really intense / gory games, i'd stick with PS3.

Best of luck with your search. ;-)

Thanks bud. I thought so. But I got a feeling in the near future ill get something worth while

sekelani said:
Thanks bud. I thought so. But I got a feeling in the near future ill get something worth while

Seems like you need to take a break from gaming. Lol

Yeah I guess. The 4s is an amazing product. Just battery life is my only problem

Yep, i guess he means Grand Theft Auto ^^

Check out Happy Hills and Tiny Tower. I can't get my hands of these two games lately :)

Iol. I thought a about getting the game but it's so expensive

Iol. I thought a about getting the game but it's so expensive

Check out Happy Hills and Tiny Tower. I can't get my hands of these two games lately :)

Get these two, they are free and are quite addictive.

The only game I paid money for until today is Tiny Wings, but it's worth it.

Yeah I guess. The 4s is an amazing product. Just battery life is my only problem

You do realize that gaming isn't going to help this problem, right? All this gaming might and all the games you have beat, might make your battery go quicker. Not sure, but sounds like a theory.

Just sayin'...

:)

Last edited:
Reckless Getaway is free for today. I'd get it, but no WiFi here. :(



You serious ? Is it good? Have you checked out modern combat 3?
1 gig of downloading. That obviously means its very detailed on good graphics

I used to have modern combat 3 on my iPhone 4. Pretty sweet game if you ask me.



It's amazing. I think it came out today. On the iPhone 4s. The graphics are more detailed. Wow

Modern Combat 3 came out today? Maybe it was Modern Combat 2 I was referring to. I'd download it if I had Wi-Fi since HSDPA isn't fast enough apparently. :) I still have 57 gigs left for these games. Haha!

