What's new

Which apps can you not live without?

Kristy

Reaction score
I just got my iPhone yesterday and I'm slowly installing apps. I have all of the social apps like facebook, twitter, etc.

So my questions for you all are what apps can you not live without? And what apps do I need to get?

I dont twitter or face book, don't have games on there.. but I like.. White Pages, Weatherbug, NPR, Moto Minder ( the only cost one), grocery IQ,Dictionary, Dragon Dictation, Pandora,and Spark recipes! check 'em out.. have fun!

dan

I dont twitter or face book, don't have games on there.. but I like.. White Pages, Weatherbug, NPR, Moto Minder ( the only cost one), grocery IQ,Dictionary, Dragon Dictation, Pandora,and Spark recipes! check 'em out.. have fun!

dan

YAWN!!! BORING! lol Good news for you Kristy, I have impeccable taste. You will absolutely love all the apps I have.

Games- Mega Jump, Fruit Ninja, Osmos, DoodleJump, Pinball HD, Angry birds, Poker 6k, The Incident, Let's Golf 2, Monster Dash, Cooking Dash.

Utilities- Flashlight, Mirror, Tether

Random apps- Flixster, Pandaro, iheart radio, Shazaam, Yelp, Wallpaper HD, CNN, Red laser.

Cant live without

Maps!!!!!!!

Everything else not necessaey hah but Pandora, Free Light, bejeweled, iron man 2, nova, and flixter i have grown fond of

To tell the truth I could almost live with the phone as it came stock. Apps make thing nicer tho. A couple I use a lot.

Tapatalk
Facebook
Twitter
Team Viewer
Photobucket
Dropbox
Soundcloud
Aim
Craigsphone
Newegg
Paypal
Justintv
Nanostudio
Quixpin
iMovie

tomtom is the best...

banner.png

I just got my iPhone yesterday and I'm slowly installing apps. I have all of the social apps like facebook, twitter, etc.

So my questions for you all are what apps can you not live without? And what apps do I need to get?

Pixelpipe is cool especially if you upload movies you make to sites like Youtube and you want to keep it in 720p quality.

Others Apps:

Photoshop Express
Photobucket
Dropbox
Speedtest
Shazam and/or SoundHound
iBooks
Amazon Kindle
Sunrise & Sunset

Hey so which ones have you installed on your phone?

Thank you all for all the feedback, I'm going to install a ton of apps tomorrow!

To tell the truth I could almost live with the phone as it came stock. Apps make thing nicer tho. A couple I use a lot.

Tapatalk
Facebook
Twitter
Team Viewer
Photobucket
Dropbox
Soundcloud
Aim
Craigsphone
Newegg
Paypal
Justintv
Nanostudio
Quixpin
iMovie

I agree, what it comes with stock is great! I only have a few apps at the moment and I couldn't be happier in comparison to my old blackberry lol

I have way too many to list, but here are some I use daily...

1-inrix Traffic- This app has saved me hours of time by avoiding traffic.
2-Netflix- Just got it a few days ago and it's nice to have a movie running when I'm eating lunch, or on the railroad.
3- Farmville- Yes, I play but not too often but my friends are always asking me for wood, nails, bees etc. I have to be cordial.
4- iMovie- haven't played with it too much but it will come in handy
5- photogene- excellent photo editing software that requires very little learning as it is
quite intuitive
6- Paypal Mobile
7- Mobile card for starbucks
8- Amazon
9- Doodle Jump
10- eBay
11- USAA Bank APP- Really cool and it lets you deposit checks by merely taking a photo of the check! How cool is that???

There are others but I don't want to hog up too much bandwidth!!