What's new

Where'd Everybody Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmi3

Reaction score
I know the iPhone 4 is THE best phone out there, but how come all the problems/questions/flames have suddenly stopped here? Hey, Mr Moderator, nothing's shown up here since July 19th. Did someone forget to push a button or throw a blogswitch?

I like to know the same thing come on people and post

Id say 90% of the posts that you see in this specific "Verizon" sub forum... is because new members read the rules and post in the most specific area they can. Not necessarily that there's anything wrong w/ Verizon. :)

Since the debut of the iPhone 4S, most people have migrated to that device and have posted their questions in the appropriate forum.

This forum was originally made to address discussions and issues with the CDMA iPhone 4 (Verizon iPhone).

This forum is most definitely open for discussions with the Verizon iPhone. Even someone with an iPhone 4S with Verizon is welcome to post issues in this forum.

The only thing I can assume is nobody has had any issues, or topic ideas for this forum since the 19th.

So with this post, I'm gonna close this thread.
If you have any Verizon iPhone related questions, please feel free to open up a new topic for the discussion.

*Thread Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.