What's new

Where Do Saved Photos Go?

Lonesome Dave

Reaction score
Previously, when I saved a photo while in Facebook, it was saved to my Camera Roll. However, since upgrading to iOS6, I cannot find a photo after I save it. Where do they go now?

Last edited:
Wow good question. I have been saving pics this morning and didn't even realize they don't go anywhere.

Did you allow Facebook to use your photos app? I just tried to save off there and it asked for permission to use the photos and saved in the camera roll like it was suppose to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you allow Facebook to use your photos app?

I can find nothing in Settings that would allow this. Could you specify where this would be? Thanks!
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348324068.745713.jpg

Okay, I found the answer - it's actually in the Privacy section of Settings. I allowed FB access to my photos (which I'm not crazy about), and now it saves my photos from FB to Camera Roll as before.

I had this problem earlier, in the end I just took a screen shot of the pic. I guess you lose picture quality but it works at least. I was starting to wonder if they were all being saved to some secret folder, weird that the app doesn't actually tell you it's not saving them...