GoPackGo New Member Aug 6, 2012 #17 The Best Buy Mobile at the local mall. It was the only one on November 20th that had a white 16GB in stock.
The Best Buy Mobile at the local mall. It was the only one on November 20th that had a white 16GB in stock.
AppleFan91 New Member Aug 19, 2012 #22 Verizon preorder at 3 a.m. But I will probably go thru Apple next time. When me and my friend did it, he preordered from Apple and they got it to him the day of release. VZW delayed mine by 2 days
Verizon preorder at 3 a.m. But I will probably go thru Apple next time. When me and my friend did it, he preordered from Apple and they got it to him the day of release. VZW delayed mine by 2 days
iamamandalove New Member Sep 27, 2012 #23 I got mine from best buy. And my company I went through was verizon.
scifan5776 Administrator Staff member Jan 12, 2013 #25 From the Apple online store in Canada. iPhone Forums Moderator
taz323 New Member Mar 4, 2013 #26 Radio Shack, better service,than I've ever received at a Sprint store.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon