What's new

Where are you buying your iPhone 5S from?

Where are you buying your iPhone 5S from?

• AT&T

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Verizon

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Apple Store

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Best Buy

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Walmart

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Amazon

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Other - post in thread!

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Got mine from state owned ICE in Costa Rica. Price was $700 for the 16gb including taxes which I think its a fair deal considering we have 12% duties on phones over here.

I got mine last month at US Cellular and this is my first iphone ever and I love it so far :D

I got mine from an AT&T store... I love my plan, and it didn't change, so I was happy to sign up for another 2 years, and get the phone for $199.00. They also gave me $100 trade in on my iPhone 4, plus matched Amazon's price on a life proof case, so I am very happy!

In my country, apple store already out of stock when i want to purchase it. I got mine from one of local supplier here. But its a little bit expensive than usual cause demand is high here 😡..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered my first iPhone. I bought mine from Virgin Mobile. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Just got my wife a 32 gb 5c from Verizon. It was free with the 2 yr contract on the More Everything Plan. The problem has been finding a good case for it.

I bought my 5s from Verizon. I was able to use their new Time Pay program to spread the cost of the device over 24 months. Couldn't pass it up!