What's new

When will AT&T have unlimited data again!?

steven5224

Reaction score
Tired of having to check my usage and just want to feel free of that. Sprint is an option but doesn't have as much coverage as AT&T has. Will they ever bring back unlimited data or just have to suck it up and go to sprint? I only use iPhones so I don't know of that means anything.

I'd be VERY surprised if AT&T (or Verizon, for that matter) ever bring back unlimited data for customers that aren't already grandfathered in.

Agreed. I would love to go to an LTE/GSM network but my unlimited plan on 4 smartphones keeps me firmly in Verizon's grasp. GRRR!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Review sprints speeds in your area before switching or you may be VERY disappointed. Sprints network is overlaoded and speeds are in the gutter. I just left because I was averaging under 100kbps and couldnt do any data on my phone. As for unlimited data on at&t or any other company currently capping, dont bank on it. One thing Im hoping for though is once true 4g becomes widely available and the majority of smartphones are using it Id like to see the 3g network become unlimited again at a decent rate per month. Cap the 4g if you wish but give us 3g to use as we wish.

I get decent speeds with sprint. The best I got was 2.2mbps and I average about 1mbps

steven5224 said:
Tired of having to check my usage and just want to feel free of that. Sprint is an option but doesn't have as much coverage as AT&T has. Will they ever bring back unlimited data or just have to suck it up and go to sprint? I only use iPhones so I don't know of that means anything.

Ummmmm... Probably never ... ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net