What's new

Whatsapp annoying bug

fitcious

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just got an iPhone and noticed an annoying bug that is present in whatsapp which was not an issue on android.

When I send a msg or read a msg everything is fine. But when someone sends me a msg and the notification badge pops up, it shows a preview of the msg but the name of the sender is totally incorrect.

My friend's name is Catherine and it shows up as hh2389x as the name. When clicking into the msg everything looks correct. Anyone experienced this and can provide a solution?

Thanks

Maybe Catherine must go to her WhatsApp - settings, profile and change her name.

Yes. The name that shows up on your phone when you receive a WhatsApp message will be the name [or whatever] that the other person has entered in to their WhatsApp profile, which might not necessarily the name that you have for them in your contacts. Maybe if nothing is entered, some default mumbo jumbo might appear, so it's possible that is what you are seeing. It's also possible that your friend entered hh2389x as their profile... So ask your friend to check their 'profile' within the settings section of WhatsApp.

Plz hlp me how i sebd mp3 song via whatsapp on iphone 4

I dont know how i start own topic plz tel me i shall be thnkful to u

Just navigate to the Forum area>iPhone Apps Discussions section>iPhone Apps and click Post New Thread

Look the attached image for reference.

$Screen Shot 2013-07-04 at 9.10.33 AM.jpg