What's new

What's wrong with my iPhone!?

Elvis6400

Reaction score
Hello guys! I'm new in this forum! and I've decided to start this post because I feel my iPhone 6s is just not working as it should, I got the 16gb version from T-mobile a month ago, as soon as I got it I changed the software from 9.0.1 to 9.2.1 the latest avaliable, I am constantly experiencing some lag and the animations and transitions of IOS are very choppy, I used to have a 5c with 9.2.0 and it was smoother eventhough it is a 3 years old cellphone, I already checked the internals of my 6s and it has the TSMC SoC, it's very frustraiting because is the first time I have the latest and greatest of Apple but it doesn't feel like it! I want to know if other people with the latest IOS version is having the same issues or I just got a faulty phone!

Hi Elvis, I would suggest you try re-booting it. You need to hold the Home and On/Off button together until the Apple Logo appears, then let go. The phone will restart and hopefully will be working as it should do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you tried restarting your iPhone? Press and hold both the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release both buttons and wait for the iPhone to restart. If this doesn't work, it's possible that the update is faulty. Did you update OTA or through iTunes on your computer?

I already tried rebooting the phone a couple times some days ago! nothing happened, I updated it via iTunes in my computer that was the only choice I had maybe if I delete all my data and restore it again?

I think restoring to factory settings via iTunes might be your best bet. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If restoring doesn't help, take your iPhone to the next Apple Retail Store, let them have a look at it.