What's new

What's up?!

Av6JL

Reaction score
My name is John and I'm new to the forums. I have a 16 gig iPhone 4 that I just got a week ago and I love it. Used to have a iPhone 3G. It was a good phone but not good for gaming. But hopefully I can learn a few things about the iPhones.

Welcome! Good to have you with us. Enjoy your time on the Forum.
Mike

Welcome,

If you haven't already got it get infininty blade. It's just had a massive update to what was already a great game. Will push your new phone to it's limits. Get it now while it's still half price...

gaz.... Infinity Blade sounds really fine, but do you have to purchase additional items for later on in the game, like gold, weapons, etc? Or can the game be played on its own.....?

You can buy gold but you don't have to. Everything can be obtained just buy playing...

I'll try deleting then adding you again then...

*edit* Done...

Last edited:
It's ok. It's the first racing game I got for the iPhone. I like racing games to realistic so real cars are a must. Unfortunately it's not realistic when it comes to driving them. Every car feels the same except some are faster than others. There's no real sense of what the cars behaving like so its hard (for me) to really get to grips with each one.

To be honest I think I just expected to much from the game, specialy in comparison with Gran Turismo (which I have played on the iPhone) which is way better...

I figured iPhone racing games would be like that. IMO if you want a realistic racing game, forza3 for xbox or ps3 is the way to go.