What's new

Whats the last app/game installed on your iPhone

Quick question... I have Verizon and I can't find a voicemail app for iPhone.

When I get a voicemail I get a garbled text and that's all. Then I have to dial in and enter my password then I can check my VM. Is there an app I'm missing to make it simpler?

I use the Verizon app
My Verizon by Verizon Wireless
My Verizon on the App Store
IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

Thanks. I must be doing something wrong because I don't see anything for voicemail on the Verizon app. Oh well, guess I'll learn to live without my visual VM and notification for now.

Thanks. I must be doing something wrong because I don't see anything for voicemail on the Verizon app. Oh well, guess I'll learn to live without my visual VM and notification for now.

Several have complained about no visual voicemail on iOS 11. Mine works fine on iOS 10.1.1.

Several have complained about no visual voicemail on iOS 11. Mine works fine on iOS 10.1.1.
I got it sorted out yesterday actually. I did the chat thing with Verizon and they had to make a change on their side. She said what but I forget. Now I have a list instead of having to call in and listen to them all. And whatever she did made a big change in call quality too. This phone now sounds almost as good as HD calls on the S8.

The last app I installed was The Forest app. It's a productivity app that helps you put your phone down and get work done. Set a timer, grow some trees, flowers, or shrubbery. If you navigate away from the app, your plant dies. It works really well. I like having a bunch of plants and trees at the end of the day--a visual display of how productive I've been not flipping to Facebook or checking email every two seconds. :D