What's new

Whats the last app/game installed on your iPhone

Fantastical Calendar app with widget
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414064278.707322.jpg

motoeye.

its a good program for motorcycle riders who want to track their ride and also use gps

Hello, i recently installed talkatone to call us and canada and free text to all over US

I downloaded BeWeather2 (beta). MANY different weather sets and fonts. This weather app and widget is one if not the best weather app I've seen for the iPhone. When its released it will be a keeper
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414269914.466014.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414269924.867113.jpg

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s
using Tapatalk

I downloaded BeWeather2 (beta). MANY different weather sets and fonts. This weather app and widget is one if not the best weather app I've seen for the iPhone. When its released it will be a keeper
View attachment 17161
View attachment 17162

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s
using Tapatalk
Yep, the best Weather app ever. It's like Weather Underground on steroids. I like you can change location right on the widget.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414380800.795268.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414380862.161913.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Gastracker which is the iphone app for Fuelly.

it keeps track of your gas usage and gives you MPG.

Ooh that looks like a good app. I just downloaded it, and I'll have to try it next time I fill up!

its great. you can list all your cars and track them all. the only downside is that it doesnt calculate MPG when you do a partial full up, so make sure you always fill up your tank if you want to get the best MPG rating. they also updated it a few weeks back, now you can add reminders to do oil changes and such.

The one I use is called Car Care and its great! Not only does it keep track of your mpg, you can also add custom reminders for oil changes and many other maintenance items.