K kingnba6 Active Member Nov 11, 2015 #211 Elevate. Its an educational game meant to help improve brain function.
spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 12, 2015 #212 FREE (reg $9.99) PDF Expert 5 - Fill forms, annotate PDFs, sign documents by Readdle PDF Expert 5 - Fill forms, annotate PDFs, sign documents on the App Store Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
FREE (reg $9.99) PDF Expert 5 - Fill forms, annotate PDFs, sign documents by Readdle PDF Expert 5 - Fill forms, annotate PDFs, sign documents on the App Store Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 12, 2015 #213 Boost 2 by Jonathan Lanis Boost 2 on the App Store Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
Ledsteplin Well-Known Member Nov 12, 2015 #214 Firefox web browser by Mozilla Firefox web browser on the App Store
spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 16, 2015 #215 Smashy Road: Wanted by Remco Kortenoever Smashy Road: Wanted on the App Store Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
Smashy Road: Wanted by Remco Kortenoever Smashy Road: Wanted on the App Store Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 17, 2015 #216 Yup. I did [emoji12]. Flappy Bird: New Season by Music Paradise Flappy Bird: New Season on the App Store Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
Yup. I did [emoji12]. Flappy Bird: New Season by Music Paradise Flappy Bird: New Season on the App Store Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 19, 2015 #218 Brutal Labyrinth by Stefan Gadnell Brutal Labyrinth on the App Store
DrumsOfGrohl Active Member Staff member Nov 20, 2015 #219 Left leaning political news, but a nice app without too many bells and whistles
spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 21, 2015 #220 Big Emoji Keyboard - Stickers for Messages, Texting & Facebook by Focused Apps LLC Big Emoji Keyboard - Stickers for Messages, Texting & Facebook on the App Store Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
Big Emoji Keyboard - Stickers for Messages, Texting & Facebook by Focused Apps LLC Big Emoji Keyboard - Stickers for Messages, Texting & Facebook on the App Store Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 22, 2015 #221 AppStart for iPhone by AppAdvice.com AppStart for iPhone on the App Store
Ledsteplin Well-Known Member Dec 3, 2015 #222 My favorite "Text on photo" is Phonto. But TitleFX comes in a close second. Free for a limited time. TitleFx - Write on Pictures, add Text Captions to Photos by East Coast Pixels, Inc. TitleFx - Write on Pictures, add Text Captions to Photos on the App Store
My favorite "Text on photo" is Phonto. But TitleFX comes in a close second. Free for a limited time. TitleFx - Write on Pictures, add Text Captions to Photos by East Coast Pixels, Inc. TitleFx - Write on Pictures, add Text Captions to Photos on the App Store
Pinkpoison44 Administrator Staff member Dec 4, 2015 #223 I installed The Room Two some time back and haven't started it yet.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Dec 4, 2015 #224 I installed Geekbench 3 when it was free a few days ago. Connecting to the iTunes Store.
Ledsteplin Well-Known Member Dec 4, 2015 #225 Poisonivy said: I installed The Room Two some time back and haven't started it yet. Click to expand... I have about 30 or so games I've downloaded and have yet to start. [emoji33]
Poisonivy said: I installed The Room Two some time back and haven't started it yet. Click to expand... I have about 30 or so games I've downloaded and have yet to start. [emoji33]
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon