What's new

Whats the Green bar at the top mean ?

mustang6147

Reaction score
This forums has been Super helpful for an x-androider..... So here is my next question....

I have an I phone 5, When I am home I get a green bar across the To my screen, SO I tough it meant I was connected to my Wi-Fi.

notice it a Work as well wich throws that theory out the window.....

Also, on my Dell laptop I ha trouble typing on this website ?

The green bar on top usually means your're on a call mad left the phone app, you hit the green bar and it takes you back to the call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the bar a short one at the very top on the lock screen...in the middle? And also one on the bottom? That is the notification bar at the top...swipe down. The one the bottom is the Control Center...swipe up.

If it is indeed a bright green bar all the way across, you have not ended a conversation on your phone and you will have to tap it to get back to the phone screen to end the call. Those are the only two "green" bars I can think of. The Notification bar is not really green though....

You can post a screen shot to give us more info.

ejy7ytu7.jpg

This is the "call" green bar. Screenshot will help, press power and home buttons at the same time.

Yes Temp0006G that is the bright green bar all the way across the top. How ironic, I always notice it while flipping calls.

The other question then is, how do I switch calls while on a call cuz then it says I am on multiple calls

There is a swap button on the call screen, you can end one call and it will automatically switch to the other one.