What's new

What Watch Face are you using?

I like to use the Infograph watchface on my Series4 as I reckon it allows you to display the most info, 9 separate apps plus the time!

I also use a RhinoShield CrashGuard NX Bumper with interchangeable coloured rim, which sets everything off nicely!

IMG_0308.JPG

I like to use the Infograph watchface on my Series4 as I reckon it allows you to display the most info, 9 separate apps plus the time!

I also use a RhinoShield CrashGuard NX Bumper with interchangeable coloured rim, which sets everything off nicely!

View attachment 47639

This is also my go to/favorite Apple Watch Face. I just press the Crown when using my JingWatch Faces and it brings right back to my Apple Watch Face.

Where did you get this one? I have the 5th series watch but I don’t see this one.

I’m so sorry, I never saw your post. It’s called Rotating the Earth- 2 or you can search Sucai and find it under his stuff.

Aerofly, do you like that Rhinoshield watch case or cover? I’ve looked at it several times just not sure about how well it stays on the watch. Thx for any and all replies. Sorry to post here.