What's new

What Was Your Very First Apple Device.

iPhone 4, which still does duty as an iPod, and still has an intact screen.

Can't remember the date but it was about 6 months before I joined these forums, I believe.

ipod_shuffle_lineup.jpg

iPod shuffle, it was a gift a couple years ago and I still use it now! It's great to use while I'm working or cleaning the house.

Mine was the 20" iMac when Apple first released the aluminum version (back in 2008?). I was hooked, shortly after that a 15" Macbook Pro, and my first iPhone was the 3GS.

Mine was the ipod nano, 4GB, Christmas time 2005 I think. No idea of price!

My very first apple device was an iPod classic back in 2001? God my memory is bad... as I was going on holiday to America and I wanted a good mp3 Player, I searched and the only good one I could find was the iPod with 64GB iirc of space which was amazing and fit all of my music.... cant remember the price but I remember losing it at the airport security years later haha

My first Apple device was an iPad 2 (16 Gb) bought in December, 2011.

As the title suggests we want to know what your first Apple device was and if you can remember the date and price paid that would be great.

Mine was a MacBook Pro 13" in June 2011, I can't remember the exact price but it was around £1,000.

I don't remember which one I got first but these are the first 2 apple products I remember getting.
It was either an iPod touch first gen, Don't remember the price but I still have to date, although nearly dead.Or a black 13" Macbook, in May 2007 and cost $1499 USD. I still have the Macbook, but don't use anymore and is fully functional, although outdated.

Last edited:
My first Apple device was an iMac G5, which my parents got in 2006. They also had a 5th generation iPod, which they used until the late 2000s.