What's new

What Was Your Very First Apple Device.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As the title suggests we want to know what your first Apple device was and if you can remember the date and price paid that would be great.

Mine was a MacBook Pro 13" in June 2011, I can't remember the exact price but it was around £1,000.

My first Apple device was also purchased in June of 2011, but it was a 64GB 4th generation iPod touch, for which I paid $249.00. I've still got it.

iPod Touch (2nd gen) in the fall of 2008 for $300 USD. It should have been an iPhone but sadly Verizon didn't support the iPhone until February 2011.

My first Apple device was a 32 Gb iPod 4th Generation. Bought it in March 2012 from a pawn shop for $189.00 Still have it, though I let my son use it for a couple of days recently and he returned it with a shattered screen. [emoji36][emoji22]

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Mine was an iPad 2 (Wi-Fi + 3G, 16 GB) in April 2012. It was offered in combination with Wi-Fi. As far as I remember, I didn't have to pay for the iPad. My daughter still uses it.

LOL, this is easy. Gold iPhone 32gb 5s. $749 December 4, 2013.....Still using as of today/tonight.

My first Apple device was the iPhone 4s, purchased some time in March of 2012 - I remember joining these forums a few days later. I don't remember how much I paid, got it through a mobile carrier, but I do remember that this device impressed me enough to prompt me to move my life from Android and Linux to iOS and OS X. I have since been continually impressed with Apple products and plan to stick with Apple :)

My first Apple device was the iPhone 4s, purchased some time in March of 2012 - I remember joining these forums a few days later. I don't remember how much I paid, got it through a mobile carrier, but I do remember that this device impressed me enough to prompt me to move my life from Android and Linux to iOS and OS X. I have since been continually impressed with Apple products and plan to stick with Apple :)

I remember when you made that switch. It was almost exactly a year later after I made the same switch.

I remember when you made that switch. It was almost exactly a year later after I made the same switch.
I didn't have to switch. My very first cell phone was the iPhone 4S.

My very first Apple device is the one I'm currently using: iPhone 4S. Still works great to me and surprisingly I haven't changed the battery since I bought it 3 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

My very first Apple device is the one I'm currently using: iPhone 4S. Still works great to me and surprisingly I haven't changed the battery since I bought it 3 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.
It's an excellent phone, I still admire the form factor. Your post is a testament to the quality of iOS devices.