Votes: 24 8.2%
  • Samsung

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Other - Smart Phone

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Other - Non-Smart Phone

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
sony ericsson w200,then nokia,and next to sony again,sony ericsson x8!The last one is my best iphone4!

I used to have an UFC hd2 it was a Greg phone, but it was getting old, so...

I upgraded from a Evo 3d to a iPhone 4s 32gb miss my 4g but other then that I love my iPhone no forcecloseing anymore no random resets ....

I don't think androids suck it is a great os but iPhones are so smooth and there's nothing that they do wrong music and apps are the best on the iPhone and the camera is a beast

I came from the android camp. I had been using android devices since I purchased the HTC G1 on release day. I also went on to become an android themer and developer. But, that all changed after owning the iPhone 4S for a day. I have since given up my android devices and am in love with the iPhone. Also planning to buy an iMac and get into developing iOS apps.

ardchoille said:
I came from the android camp. I had been using android devices since I purchased the HTC G1 on release day. I also went on to become an android themer and developer. But, that all changed after owning the iPhone 4S for a day. I have since given up my android devices and am in love with the iPhone. Also planning to buy an iMac and get into developing iOS apps.

It's well worth it!!! The old saying', "Once you go Mac-you don't go back!!!"

From a Motorola Droid 3 to an iPhone 4S 16GB. I couldn't be happier with this iPhone.

Motorola Droid 1> Motorola Droid2> HTC Thunderbolt> Motorola Droid 4 >>>>> IPhone 5 ! then i preceded to buy the wife an IPad 4 and the son an new IPod for xmas and um recently i was talking to the wife about a Mac Book Pro.<she said i was crazy once she saw the price of the one i wanted.> so yea im going Apples all over.

Motorola Droid 1> Motorola Droid2> HTC Thunderbolt> Motorola Droid 4 >>>>> IPhone 5 ! then i preceded to buy the wife an IPad 4 and the son an new IPod for xmas and um recently i was talking to the wife about a Mac Book Pro.<she said i was crazy once she saw the price of the one i wanted.> so yea im going Apples all over.

If you know a teacher they get a decent discount on the MacBook Pro! That's what I did! Totally worth it ;)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)