What's new

What Mail App are you Using ?

rphillipchuk

Reaction score
What Mail App are you using to get instant notice when receiving email ?

Thanks
Ron

At the risk of sounding really dumb, is this the default app ? and is it instant notification ?

Thanks

Yes it is the default app. I have notifications on and push selected, I have mine buzz when I get mail but you can set any audio alert and set visible too.

I'm using the Gmail app for my Gmail account. For all my other email addresses, I use the built in Mail app.

Please forgive the newbie questions....... I have loaded up the "Outlook" mail App, Can I delete the Original "Email" App ?

Please forgive the newbie questions....... I have loaded up the "Outlook" mail App, Can I delete the Original "Email" App ?
You can, just tap and hold the app until it starts wiggling and the X appears in the upper left corner. Tap the X and confirm the deletion in the pop up that appears.

With iOS 10 installed, you can remove the built in Mail app from your homescreen. It works the same way as deleting an app.

I use both the stock Mail app and Email. I like Email a lot. It integrates with iMessage. So I can check mail in iMessage or share email in iMessage.