What's new

What kind of apps will be the most popular in 2013

vinapen

Reaction score
The end of the world didn’t come, nothing horrible happened on Dec. 12, 2012. Then in the new year and new era, how will people’s mind change? What kind of apps will they like?

1. Social Networking(e.g. Facebook, WeChat)
The first thing we do after a disaster is to make sure our family and friends are okay. How happy we are when got in touch with them! Although the world didn’t go to destruction, it seems we experienced it in mind. So we are more sincere, to everybody we are sincere. And people may like to make more true friends by network.

2. Food&Drink(e.g. Urbanspoon, Evernote Food)
In most time, food is the reason for good health and good mood. Take care of your stomach as leading a new life.

3. Travel (e.g. Lonely Planet, )
Thanks for rumor about end of the world. Going through it, our soul is purer and we are more eager to seek for the feeling of touching it, and, travel is one of the best and popular ways.

4. Finance (e.g. You Need a Budget)
I have as much money as last year I did. Why no more? I’ve been working for a whole year! Where has my money gone? I need a budget!

5. Book(Many books are put in app now)
By reading we experience more outside our real life. We like reading because it expands our life and sets our mind free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread moved to this section for better attention.

I'd think another app would hit the top charts for social networking instead of Facebook. The Facebook app does have a few bugs that's been lingering for quite a while now, and even now, only a portion of the users enjoy a decent experience with the current app version. But I think we'll probably be seeing another Angry Birds franchise coming up real soon. I would say potentially Angry Birds X Mickey Mouse or Angry Birds X Disney considering the recent acquisition of Lucas Films by Disney :p

The end of world haven't come,but it will came someday,the most important one is travel.

The end of the world didn’t come, nothing horrible happened on Dec. 12, 2012. Then in the new year and new era, how will people’s mind change? What kind of apps will they like?

1. Social Networking(e.g. Facebook, WeChat)
The first thing we do after a disaster is to make sure our family and friends are okay. How happy we are when got in touch with them! Although the world didn’t go to destruction, it seems we experienced it in mind. So we are more sincere, to everybody we are sincere. And people may like to make more true friends by network.

2. Food&Drink(e.g. Urbanspoon, Evernote Food)
In most time, food is the reason for good health and good mood. Take care of your stomach as leading a new life.

3. Travel (e.g. Lonely Planet, )
Thanks for rumor about end of the world. Going through it, our soul is purer and we are more eager to seek for the feeling of touching it, and, travel is one of the best and popular ways.

4. Finance (e.g. You Need a Budget)
I have as much money as last year I did. Why no more? I’ve been working for a whole year! Where has my money gone? I need a budget!

5. Book(Many books are put in app now)
By reading we experience more outside our real life. We like reading because it expands our life and sets our mind free.

Vinapen--please take a moment to read the rules in its entirety regarding app announcements and posting beyond the established thread.

We have edited your post again.

Please see this: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/