What's new

what ios 7 vers does iphone 5s ship with in april 2014 ?

awalt

Reaction score
Hi , this is my 1st post here so hello everybody :)

I am trying to find out what verion of ios 7 apple ship there iphone 5s with now (2nd april 2014)
I am in the uk and use vodafone but they are unable to answer my ? They just say all iphones are easy yo upgrade so it doesnt matter what ios it comes with ...
.................................WRONG
I would like to jailbreak my new iphone 5s and we all know if it comes with ios 7.1 its a waiting game.

If anyone can help a newbie here It would be really appriciated

thanks for looking and respect to all :)

awalt

Hi , this is my 1st post here so hello everybody :) I am trying to find out what verion of ios 7 apple ship there iphone 5s with now (2nd april 2014) I am in the uk and use vodafone but they are unable to answer my ? They just say all iphones are easy yo upgrade so it doesnt matter what ios it comes with ... .................................WRONG I would like to jailbreak my new iphone 5s and we all know if it comes with ios 7.1 its a waiting game. If anyone can help a newbie here It would be really appriciated thanks for looking and respect to all :) awalt
If you buy a new iPhone 5S this month, it will almost certainly come with iOS 7.1 pre installed. iPhones are in high demand so it's unlikely one has been hanging around the shop, unsold since before the iOS 7.1 release.

Hi scifan57 & thanks for your reply. I will find out today as i am hopfully getting one.

If you buy a new iPhone 5S this month, it will almost certainly come with iOS 7.1 pre installed. iPhones are in high demand so it's unlikely one has been hanging around the shop, unsold since before the iOS 7.1 release.

new iphone came yesterday (3rd april 2014) and you a 100% correct it had ios 7.1

It depends on the outlet that the phone came from. If it has a high rotation rate, where people are buying devices left and right, you'll most likely get a device on the latest iOS. If you buy it from an outlet that does not have as many rotations, you have a slightly higher change of getting a jailbreakable version. For iPads, it might be slightly higher on both ends of the stick, either through official channels/high rotation outlets, and low rotation outlets since the iPhone sells a little quicker than the iPad.

Just got one today from the Apple store and in Settings it wants me to update to 7.1. I'll wait till it finishes charging.
cb

Well I bought mine on 3/30 and it had 7.06 or whatever with the six haha and I was able to jailbreak it.

Just got an apple care replacement April 1st after smashing my 64 gig 5s and it was 7.04. Are the apple care replacements reman phones?

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Just got an apple care replacement April 1st after smashing my 64 gig 5s and it was 7.04. Are the apple care replacements reman phones? Sent from my iPhone
Replacement iPhones can be either new or refurbished, it depends on what's available when the exchange takes place.

Just got my 5S today (9 April) and it has 7.06 on it - new not refurbished.