What's new

What colour Iphone 4s should I get?

Mastersnooker said:
I think im gonna get white. Does white and a blue otterbox defender case look good?. Also are otterboxes worth it?

White and blue should look good together. After all the sky looks good with white clouds and a blue background.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

Mastersnooker said:
I think im gonna get white. Does white and a blue otterbox defender case look good?. Also are otterboxes worth it?

I have dropped my phone in its Otter Box Defender case from the top of a 40ton tow truck bed, about eleven feet and the phone is perfect. Did it again last night during a heavy snow storm. Case still looks good!

As for color combo? It's your phone and your flavor, make it what you like and want!

Sent from my OEM iPhone

Haha thanks guys! Got my iphone like 6 hours ago! Lovin it!. Anything i should know about it? Like brightness settings etc

Mastersnooker said:
Haha thanks guys! Got my iphone like 6 hours ago! Lovin it!. Anything i should know about it? Like brightness settings etc

Just read up on this forum and it will teach you everything you need to know. I have learned a lot from this board.

Sent from my OEM iPhone

I got a white iphone with a blue otterbox defender case. Cant really see the white. But white + blue = i like

Originally i had the black gb as the white was not available at the time. Then it was lost from my pocket while out on my motorcycle :(.

So now i've bought the white 32gb and i do prefer it's looks, also easer to see when lost down the back of car seats.

I have a white bumper case, also a cheap more protective case on white. It is these that get grubby, not the phone itself because the case stops it.

Having had both, the finger prints show up more on the shiny black, while dirt/smears shows more on the white.

Perhaps on the ip5 and ip3 they will use a self cleaning glass - as you can get on double glazing :).

This is funny reading responses....I have a white one and my husband got a black one. It's interesting reading everyone give a color preference based on male or female but I guess it's true!