What's new

What carrier are you with and how much do you pay a month?

What Carrier Are You Using ?

• AT&T

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Sprint

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Verizon

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metro PCS

• Cricket

• Straight Talk

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Funny, Verizon only offers free unlimited IN texting to people with unlimited texting per a convoluted explanation from a vzw customer service rep. Only time I saw a count for IN texting is when I had unlimited texting, NUTS!!! All texts count towards my 1,000 Verizon or otherwise. Even iOS when Verizon decides that a particular iOS text can only be send via regular SMS, hence why I still need a texting plan lol!!!

I like text plus because you can use it with non-text plus users. They also have a free calling app.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

I know exactly, lol i was like dam man their still getting their pennies somehow because i called them and i had the 500 plus Unlimited IN.. so i asked the 1,000 plan like you have and she goes well theres no IN texts on that, Seriously?? But its nice to not even worry about how many messages are left.

I don't know much about SIP, but you have to subscribe to Nettalk. It is about $70 the first year which includes hardware for unlimitred calling when connected to a computer with internet service or directly to an internet modem and/or router. Then $30/year thereafter. Purchasing the servie gives you the access to making calls on your iPhone (via your data plan or wifi) after downloading the Nettalk app.

maka said:
Have you tried going on their website to create an account?

I did that last night. But there was not any information on the cost per month for the service.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Fully said:
I don't know much about SIP, but you have to subscribe to Nettalk. It is about $70 the first year which includes hardware for unlimitred calling when connected to a computer with internet service or directly to an internet modem and/or router. Then $30/year thereafter. Purchasing the servie gives you the access to making calls on your iPhone (via your data plan or wifi) after downloading the Nettalk app.

Thank you or the above. What sort of hardware?

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

T-Mobile UK £36 a month, 2000 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited t-mobile calls, unlimited data

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

I used to have a carrier Total Wireless (Total by Verizon) 35 a month till I tried spectrum mobile who claimed to be free for a year but lied so I backed out of that and tryed to go back to total and my phone got locked out so I can't do anything except for wifi on it now.

Im back on Total By Verizon its 35 a month for 11gb of data and 5G unlimited on talk and text.