What's new

What carrier are you with and how much do you pay a month?

What Carrier Are You Using ?

• AT&T

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Sprint

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Verizon

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metro PCS

• Cricket

• Straight Talk

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Not sure where you're from but here in the States unlimited means just that, unlimited. If a carried sells a tiered data plan than they have to advertise it that way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

From the UK. So data plans are sold different here. If you ever come to the UK now you'll know not to buy one (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

We have the 4s and 4 with AT&T in oklahoma 500 min on both, unlimited text on both, and 2GB data on both for $160 monthly.

I am on Verizon's family share plan. I have 4 smartphones with 1400 voice minutes & unlimited text & data. I pay around $280.00 per month.

H20 - $50 a month - unlimited talk and text, I cant remember the data amount - iPhone 4s

I don't see many metro pcs people chiming in. I know there's a lot of bad ESN iPhones online right now they have to be getting flashed to something lol

maka said:
I don't see many metro pcs people chiming in. I know there's a lot of bad ESN iPhones online right now they have to be getting flashed to something lol

Mine has a bad ESN but I am staying with my wifi calling plan. Much cheaper than a carrier.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

From the UK. So data plans are sold different here. If you ever come to the UK now you'll know not to buy one (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

Well if I ever get a chance to head in that direction I plan on using wifi where ever I can. I've already used almost 9GB in my first week of the new billing cycle.

Mine has a bad ESN but I am staying with my wifi calling plan. Much cheaper than a carrier.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Doesn't that hinder the use of a cell phone? As you can only make calls where you have a wifi connection. So you would not be able to call someone while at the store or while driving.

Quicksilver7714 said:
Well if I ever get a chance to head in that direction I plan on using wifi where ever I can. I've already used almost 9GB in my first week of the new billing cycle.

I use a service that I pay 39.99 a year which allows for only 300 minutes a month but that is OK because I do not talk on phone that much. But, to add minutes I use the lowest amount which is like 4.99.

So 39.99 is like 3.33 a. Month plus the 4.99 only is 8.32.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1