What's new

What carrier are you with and how much do you pay a month?

What Carrier Are You Using ?

• AT&T

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Sprint

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Verizon

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metro PCS

• Cricket

• Straight Talk

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
AT&T... 2 iPhone 4's... 700 Anytime Minutes w/ Unlimited Moble to Any Mobile... Unlimited Texts... 200MB Data on each iPhone... $140/mo w/ 15% Missouri St. Employee Discount

I am with Vodafone in Australia and am on a $49/month plan. That gets me $500 of calls and 2.5GB of data per month.

Straight talk 45.00 unlimited plan

Actually 2gig a month

How can they call it unlimited if you have a 2GB data limit. I would call false advertising on that.

AT&T... 2 iPhone 4's... 700 Anytime Minutes w/ Unlimited Moble to Any Mobile... Unlimited Texts... 200MB Data on each iPhone... $140/mo w/ 15% Missouri St. Employee Discount

That's alot of money for very few minutes and not much data. Is the unlimited mobile to mobile only between ATT customers or to anyone on any network. Verizon's has the same features but unlike Sprints unlimited any mobile to mobile, we are limited to Verizon customers only.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Quicksilver7714 said:
That's alot of money for very few minutes and not much data. Is the unlimited mobile to mobile only between ATT customers or to anyone on any network. Verizon's has the same features but unlike Sprints unlimited any mobile to mobile, we are limited to Verizon customers only.

I agree it's a lot of $$!! And the Unlimited M2M is to any mobile network. It'd be even more if I didn't have the 15% discount... ugh!!!

It'd be even more if I didn't have the 15% discount... ugh!!!

That's the part I was shocked about. I thing our family plan totals about $170 with 1400 minutes/Unlimited text/Unlimited mobile to mobile, Verizon only. There are 4 lines 3 are dumb phones and mine is the only smart phone with a $30 unlimited data package. That's along with a 20% discount my dad gets for being a GM employee.

Verizon approx. 98.00 per month which includes 450 talk minutes, 1000 texts, unlimited data, and 2GB hotspot for my iPad.

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update iPF.net

iHolophyte said:
One plan all you can eat data (Unlimited) 2,000 mins to any landline or mobile. 5,000 texts & 5,000 mins to any other phone on the same carrier (three) £35.00 pm. = $55

iHolophyte

Wow that's a good price

How can they call it unlimited if you have a 2GB data limit. I would call false advertising on that.

Nearly all carries state unlimited but there not most have 500mb or 1GB as their fair usage policy. If you keep over running the data they will in the end change or cancel your plan!

I make sure I get "Unlimited" without fair usage before I agree to any plan and have that in writing.
After all WE are the paying customer and without us they wouldn't have a business. But most lie down roll over give them their money every month and except it!

Does my head in

iHolophyte

Wow that's a good price

It's the best dengirl. Truly unlimited which means I can hotspot from it too. I use on average 15-20 GB per month. For £35 which is inclusive of VAT so no secret hidden VAT charge on top like so many carriers forget to tell you.

iHolophyte

Nearly all carries state unlimited but there not most have 500mb or 1GB as their fair usage policy.

iHolophyte

Not sure where you're from but here in the States unlimited means just that, unlimited. If a carried sells a tiered data plan than they have to advertise it that way.

im on verizon 450mins,unlimited text,data 89.99 minus 20% discount out the door it was 77. now that my job is putting 60 towards my bill since im using the phone for work, i upped my mins to 900 so brings total to 89 a month 20% discount included. i'll be paying after they pay the 60 roughly 35-40 a month. can't beat that

Brandon5132 said:
Straight talk 45.00 unlimited plan

Actually 2gig a month

That would not be unlimited then.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

I use a service called Millitalk. 39.99 per year. One gets 300 minutes per month.

That is like 3.08 per month. You can add extra minutes if needed.

I temperarly have Line 2 for 9.95 per month unlimited calling.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Verizon

2 iPhones, one 4 and the other a 4S
1400 Minutes
Unlimited text
Unlimited Data
$141.73 a month

Sprint

2-Iphone 4s
1500 landline/roaming minutes
unlimited cellular to cellular minutes
unlimited text & mms