What's new

What carrier are you with and how much do you pay a month?

What Carrier Are You Using ?

• AT&T

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Sprint

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Verizon

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metro PCS

• Cricket

• Straight Talk

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

maka

Reaction score
Ok so I have been sitting here and thinking the past few days what some people are paying for their plans. Maybe they can see that someone else has the same plan and paying less and can get their bill down. May be you might see that another carrier is charging less and if your off contract might want to switch over? This is to help some people out who are probably over paying for an outdated plan. It might help out because I know when I was with AT&T I would have loved to have heard about Straight Talk instead of going to T-mobile and having to find an unlocked iphone.

Please excuse me for Im in the U.S and not familiar with carriers outside so just choose Other and let us know what you have and what your paying.

I'll start this off:

Straight Talk - $45 a month unlimited everything

Last edited:
One plan all you can eat data (Unlimited) 2,000 mins to any landline or mobile. 5,000 texts & 5,000 mins to any other phone on the same carrier (three) £35.00 pm. = $55

iHolophyte

5 people on the poll but 2 people posted? Thats not helpful lol

I'm on verizon and have 2 iPhone 4S's with unlimited data, unlimited text/picture/video messaging, 1400 minutes shared, my friends and family 10, mobile to mobile, nights and weekends ....ETC

I also have a 3G mobile broadband card for when i travel.

before my discounts its something like 175+ a month but with my corporate discount and my girls work reimbursing her cellphone use i usually pay between 25-40 a month total.

I decided to stay on Sprint when the 4s came out for one reason. I have been with them along time and get a great deal, so no need to change things up, I can deal with slower 3g speeds as I am rarely out of WiFi range.

AT&T

Three iPhone 3GS's...Family Plan with 700 minutes a month
Free Nights and Weekends
Unlimited text/Pic/video messaging with free mobile to any mobile
2GB Data Pro on all three phones
Insurance on all three phones

$230 a month including taxes and fees.

AT&T

Three iPhone 3GS's...Family Plan with 700 minutes a month
Free Nights and Weekends
Unlimited text/Pic/video messaging with free mobile to any mobile
2GB Data Pro on all three phones
Insurance on all three phones

$230 a month including taxes and fees.

Same plan excepte just 2 phones 1 3GS and 1 4S and 3GB Data pro plan.

$160.00 a month!

Last edited:
Verizon
I am an extra line on a family plan so I pay $10/month for my line which includes unlimited text and I pay $30/month for unlimited data. With taxes and fees my monthly costs are about $43.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Verizon
1400 minutes\Unlimited data\Unlimited text\ 5 Lines: 2 iPhone 4s,and 3 Non-Smartphone, I pay 220.00 out the door