What's new

What are you watching on Netflix?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So what's everyone watching on Netflix? We need a new series to start!

A day or two ago I seated watching a new series that has appeared called "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina". I have only seen the first episode and although so far I don't know if I love it as I've not watched enough to know that I know i am definitely intrigued by it myself. It does have a rather dark theme to it so those of a sensitive nature might find this is not for them.

Just started Glee, I'd never seen it or commercials for it but watched Mama Mia 2 the other and needed some musical TV

When I broke my shoulder, I binge watched Hawaii Five-0 after surgery. I got hooked, and now I watch new episodes as they air. Great show IMO. I also binge watched LOST. Good show, ends weird though.

Lost in Space is pretty good. Only one season so far.

Last edited:
I haven't done 5-0 yet but the others, well I bought Lost and am anxiously waiting for season 2 of Lost in Space. Gotta love Netflix

I would love to be able to watch Hawaii Five-O ok Netflix but amongst other things including charmed i think we don't get that in the UK but I'll def check see and add it to my list if it's there. If not I will sulk majorly as i loved the odd couple of episodes of it I have seen on TV.

I watch Brooklyn nine-nine and Good News and The Good Place. All of them great TV shows, my opinion. :)