What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Watched the procession taking the queen to the one thousand years old Westminster Hall, where by the way Anne Boleyn and King Charles1 were tried .....
It was magnificent, no surprise there though because no one does these things better than us.

View out the window of the meeting room where I’m attending an OH& S conference.
991223BD-48A6-46B1-8A82-3A8E13E5C657.jpeg

I too am watching the State Funeral on BBC television here in the UK.

Out of interest, someone on TV asked the other day as to the value of The Imperial Crown which is resting on top of Her Majesty’s coffin.
The answer, of course, was ‘priceless’ and virtually impossible to value, but an expert did say a reasonable estimate would be between 1 and 5 Billion Pounds !!

Watching a documentary about the Queen from her 90th year. Most of the show is about the home movies the Queen and others shot over the years. The movies are discussed with various members of the Royal Family, including the Queen, Prince Charles, William and and Harry along with various others of the Royal Family. It was nice seeing William and Harry getting along together so well. The oldest movies date from the time when she was just a young baby.

I’m sure there was a very great deal of practice and rehearsal involved since it’s been 70 years since it was done for George VI.
Yes, apparently it's been rehearsed for years, I expect because of her advancing years they had to be ready at short notice....
The Canadian mounted police were very smart :)